Thai Shrimp & Kiwi Salad
- 20 large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 lime
- 2 kiwis, diced and peeled
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 ½ teaspoons Morton & Bassett Thai Red Curry
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Large salad bowl of fresh greens
- ½ teaspoon salt
Season shrimp with Thai Red Curry powder and a squeeze of lime.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high. Add shrimp and cook without flipping about 3 minutes or until pink. Turn them all over and cook about 2 more minutes.
Toss shrimp into bowl of fresh salad greens. Add diced kiwis, cilantro, lime juice and salt.
Toss and enjoy with a glass of rose.