- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into ½ inch strips or cubes)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 chopped green onions
- Cooked white rice for serving
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons Morton & Bassett sesame seeds
In a small bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sesame seeds.
In a large bowl combine the chicken, cornstarch and a dash of salt and pepper.
Heat a skillet on high heat adding the oil and then the chicken. Stir fry for 6 to 7 minutes until chicken is golden brown. Add the sauce and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes until sauce gets thick.
Remove chicken from pan, sprinkle with chopped onions and more sesame seeds. Serve over white rice.