- 2 tablespoons Morton & Bassett brown mustard seed
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett Italian parsley
- 2 pounds medium raw shrimp, shelled and deveined with tails
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the butter, mustard, lemon juice, parsley and garlic. Remove from stove when the butter has melted.
Place shrimp in a baking dish, covering the shrimp with the butter mixture. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the shrimp are opaque and pink.