Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons Morton & Bassett chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large cauliflower head, separated into florets
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Morton & Bassett parsley
- ¼ teaspoon Morton & Bassett ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Grease a large casserole dish.
Place the olive oil and garlic in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Addcauliflower and shake to mix. Pour into casserole dish.
Add the black pepper and salt if needed for taste.
Bake for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Top with parmesan cheese and parsley. Broil for 5 minutes until browned.