Italian Zucchini Fries & Herbed Aioli
- 2 large zucchini, cut in half and then cut into ½ inch thick spears
- 1 ½ cups Panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Italian Herb Blend
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
For the aioli:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Italian Herb Blend
Preheat oven to 425 F.
In large mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and Italian Herb Blend.
In separate bowls, dip the zucchini spears into the flour, eggs, then roll into bread crumb mixture.
Place zucchini spears onto a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
Prepare the aioli: combine all aioli ingredients into small bowl and mix until combined.
Serve immediately and enjoy!