Hot Mustard Potato Salad
- 6 yellow potatoes cut into 1/6th chunks
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- Celery leaves for garnish
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Dill Weed
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Hot Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Morton & Bassett Celery Seed
Boil potatoes until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
Mix together the apple cider vinegar, dill, hot mustard, and celery seeds. Let sit for 3 minutes before mixing in the mayonnaise, celery slices, and chopped onion.
Gently mix potatoes together with the dressing until well combined. Top with celery leaves and enjoy!