Elote Corn Salad
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Paprika
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cotija cheese for topping
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Grill the ears of corn, husk on, about 15-20 minutes.
While the corn is grilling, mix the mayo, garlic, and lime juice together in a small bowl.
Once the corn is finished grilling, remove husks and carefully cut kernels off the cob.
Combine the avocado, jalapeno, onion, tomatoes, and grilled corn kernels in a large bowl. Drizzle the mayo dressing over, sprinkle the chili powder and paprika in, and toss to combine.
Top with cotija cheese and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!