Curried Chickpea & Roasted Veggie Bowls
- 1 large head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 3 small carrots, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup rice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Madras Curry
- 1 can, full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 375F.
Toss chopped veggies with 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper, place on large baking sheet, and roast for 15-20 minutes until tender, stirring halfway through.
Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
Heat remaining olive oil in a large saucepan, add chickpeas, curry powder, and season with salt and pepper. Saute for 3 minutes until crispy. Add coconut milk and continue to simmer for 6-8 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Remove from heat.
Assemble bowls with rice, roasted veggies, chickpeas and sauce, and cilantro.