Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 2 1/2-3 lbs pork sirloin roast or 2 1/2-3 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett ground cumin
- 3 1/2 cups bottled barbecue sauce
- 10 hamburger buns
Trim fat from roast. Cut roast, if necessary to fit into a 3 1/2 or 4 qt slow cooker. Season meat with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and cumin. Pour over meat in cooker. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high heat setting 4 to 5 hours.
Remove meat and discard liquid. Using 2 forks, shred meat and return it to cooker.
Stir in 3 1/2 cups BBQ Sauce. Cover and cook on high for 30-45 minutes or until heated through.
Serve meat mixture in split hamburger buns.