- Morton & Bassett Tailgate Rub
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Morton & Bassett cayenne pepper
- Salt and Morton & Bassett black pepper
- 3 pounds baby-back ribs (2 racks)
In a small bowl, combine the Tailgate Rub with brown sugar, cayenne pepper. Add 2 teaspoons salt, and 3/4 teaspoon black pepper. Rub on the ribs and let sit for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, heat grill to medium.
Grill the ribs, covered, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
See More Recipes on Our Facebook Page